Is this for real?  Or is somebody pulling our fin?

I remember the old "throw, row, go" mantra when I
worked at a summer camp many years ago... the other
technique we were taught was to wait until the
thrasher got tired before approaching.  We were taught
NEVER to approach a panicky swimmer.  In my rescue
diver course I had to practice evading a panicky diver
 - but I never saw the need to actually defend myself
against an attacker.

Of course, there was that really aggressive clown fish
that kept bumping my mask...

Cheers,
Brian
--- "Gozum @ Wills" <[log in to unmask]> wrote: