It is case sensitive and so must be typed in exactly as shown

Cosma Papouis

                    Don Ward
                    <[log in to unmask]        To:     [log in to unmask]
                    ET>                  cc:
                                         Subject:     Re: [SCUBA-L] A picture of me

For some reason this link didn't work for me.

At 04:50 PM 11/1/00 +0100, you wrote:
>I thought that you would all like a laugh and so here is a picture of me
on
>the Zenobia in Cyprus.
>
>http://my.genie.co.uk/cosmap/Cosma/
>

>Cosma Papouis

visit http://www.solution6.com
visit http://www.eccountancy.com
Everything for accountants

This email message (and attachments) may contain information that is confidential to Solution 6. If you are not the intended recipient you cannot use, distribute or copy the message or attachments. In such a case, please notify the sender by return email immediately and erase all copies of the message and attachments.  Opinions, conclusions and other information in this message and attachments that do not relate to the official business of Solution 6 are neither given nor endorsed by it.