I bought a 'Telos' backpack dunk-mesh scuba bag that after 2 months noted
the shoulder straps are about ripping and the base has holes.  This bag
seems to be made in a lot of brands, with different vendors stenciling
their names on it.  Its quite large when unfolded; all my dive gear sans
tank and weights, fits in this one bag, including towels, food bags, reg
bag, and it has room to spare!

I'm fond of this design; a side pocket used for the scuba mask on this bag
serves to store the whole bag and makes for a small compressible package,
4"x6"x2" for storage, in a travel bag.

Anyone recommend a similar bag of better quality?  Whats the brand?  Can
you point me to the website?

Warm regards,

Marv