In message <[log in to unmask]>, Gozum_NT
at OIT <[log in to unmask]> writes
>I bought a 'Telos' backpack dunk-mesh scuba bag that after 2 months noted
>the shoulder straps are about ripping and the base has holes.  This bag
>seems to be made in a lot of brands, with different vendors stenciling
>their names on it.  Its quite large when unfolded; all my dive gear sans
>tank and weights, fits in this one bag, including towels, food bags, reg
>bag, and it has room to spare!
>
>I'm fond of this design; a side pocket used for the scuba mask on this bag
>serves to store the whole bag and makes for a small compressible package,
>4"x6"x2" for storage, in a travel bag.
>
>Anyone recommend a similar bag of better quality?  Whats the brand?  Can
>you point me to the website?
>

>Warm regards,
>

>Marv

Yeah I have a Beaver bag which I'm very pleased with.
It has the roller wheels which have proved very sturdy, two pockets at
the front, one padded for a mask, two Fin pockets at the side (big
enough to take force fins!)
And has survived 3 years of serious hammer. It is only cut slightly at
the back where one of my mates dragged it across some broken glass,
other than that is holding up really well.
If you want I can find the model number?

Cheers

Paul
--
Paul Robinson