On Sat, 11 Nov 2000, nicole perrin wrote:

> Well, printing is supposed to start on Monday and I'm pretty sure I have
> just about enough for the shirts, but I don't know if there's enough
> funding left for me to complete the booklet of interlinears.  Would
> people be like really really mad/sad if that couldn't happen?  I still
> have all the information for it, and could post it online or email it to
> people so they could at least have it.

I wouldn't mind having it mailed to me or getting it from somewhere,
as long as I had all the information (and the shirt of course). If
enough people bugged me to translate my clothing, I could conceivably
print it out myself.

  Irina

[log in to unmask] (myself)     http://www.valdyas.org/irina/valdyas