On Thu, 9 Nov 2000 09:16:13 -0500 John Cowan <[log in to unmask]>
writes:
> Barry Garcia wrote:
>
> > Oooh, neat-o :). Looks like Montreiano can't be in Ill Bethisad,
>
> Why not?  We know very little about either Spain or California.
>
> > (in their time, Mexico
> > never lost the lands they did in our time,
>
> Perfectly plausible for Ill Bethisad.
>
> --
> There is / one art                   || John Cowan
-

Do the Judean Romancelang speakers still have a place reserved in Ill
Bethisad?
I really gotta get back to them and it....
Although my university library's copy of the Latin to Romance in Sound
Charts has been overdue for about 3 years or something last i checked :-P
.

-Stephen (Steg)
 "i wanna take you for granted..."