On Tue, 14 Nov 2000 03:16:34 +0000 Keith Alasdair Mylchreest
<[log in to unmask]> writes:
> Please point me to anything you find on-line relating to Semitic
> historical/
> comparative linguistics.
>
> Good luck and many thanks for your interest,
>
> Keith
-

I seem to remember someone here mentioning a work on Proto-Semitic by the
same people who have that index of Indo-European roots in the back of
their English dictionary.

-Stephen (Steg), who too will one day work on a Semitic conlang
 "hola / dáme algo fuerte sin soda / mientras hablamos de modas / díme
'voulez vous dancer?'"
          ~ _hola_, by Yuri (French quote may be misspelled)