I consider Hugh the list authority on Little C and C Brac.

I have not stayed on Little C but visited LCBR twice.  I am a fan of BRBR,
the sister resort on the Brac.  Personally, I find LCBR too busy for my
taste.  That place is always hopping.  The food was very good (had lunch
twice).  All the boats seemed loaded to the brim as was the resort--even in
August.  I will probably stay on L. Cayman the summer of 2003 and may well
stay at LCBR but I will look for less busy alternatives.   I too have heard
great things about Pirate's Point which is where my research will begin.

BTW, those Newton dive boats are GREAT!.