Hi everyone,

My flight leaves at 6 am tomorrow, and I will be in Florida for lunch!

Thanks everyone who emailed with info about diving in Boynton and Palm
Beach.  And thanks to those of you who suggested that Capt. Sand contact
me - three separate individuals, according to the Captain.

I will only have intermittent internet access for the next two weeks - I'm
leaving the laptop at home and packing the Vyper instead!

I will be diving the week of Dec. 21 - if anyone wants to join me, drop me
a line with a phone number - I will try to get to an internet cafe a couple
of times before I reach Boca.

We had about a foot of snow yesterday, more expected tonight, and
temperatures down to minus 15 C.  Good time to leave Montreal!!

All the best,
Brian