Brian,

You will love the weather!  It has been in the high 70/low 80's for the past
several days.

The diving has been grand....no currents to speak of, and vis around 50 feet.

Except for the Hydro---which you could see from one end of the wreck to the
other!

The Guy Harvey had good vis---about 45 feet.

The Capt Dan, no current and vis was about 50 ft.  That was this afternoon.
I will let you know what it brings tommorrow, as I am diving it again
tomorrow am!

We are doing the Ancient Mariner or the United Caribean on Sat., if you are
interested.  Both wrecks are in the 70 ft max range---both really nice!

Give a call!
954-255-2389
954-428-3553

Karla Clinch