Dear Michael,

Even the Esperanto-Societo Kebekia (Quebec Esperanto Society) put a web page
against Ido some years ago. It decided to remove it, as it did procure more
publicity to Ido than despising the memory of de Beaufront and
underestimating the community of Ido speakers.

Thanks to wisdom and the passing of time this page has been removed. Perhaps
others will follow their example.

I believe that speaking about Ido as a *reformed Esperanto* manage the
feelings of the Esperantists who could consider that calling *better
Esperanto* the language of the Delegation would be more than disputable.

Sincerely,

Martin