First off, I want to ask a few questions:

Could there be a verb in the Subjunctive Imperetive form?

What other forms of the verb are there [ besides Subjunctive ( the wishing
case, I believe ), Imperetive, and the tenses ( past, present, future, past
perfect, future perfect ) ]?

I have an intransitive prefix/suffix that makes the verb intransitive.

So here are the different nouns with all the numbers in all the different
cases and verbs in the sing, plural, Subjunctive, Imperetive, present, past,
future, perfect past, and perfect future.

Here goes:

the noun root being used: MIK
            S.                        Pl.
Cases:
Nom.:   Mikke                     Mikker
Acc.:   Mikko                     Mikkor
Gen.:   Mikkentia                 Mikkentiar
Pos.:   Mikkelle                  Mikkeller
Loc.:   Mikkanin                  Mikkaninar
Dat.:   Mikkalto                  Mikkaltor
Abl.:   Mikklavi                  Mikklavir
All.:   Mikkendil                 Mikkendillar
Ins.:   Mikkeldu                  Mikkelduar

the verb root being used: TUL
            S.                        Pl.
Tense:
Pres.:  Tulta                     Tultar
Sub.:  Elletulta                 Elletultar
Imp.:  Min Tulta                 Minna Tultar
SI. :  Min Elletulta             Minna Elletultar
Aori.:  Tuultaa                   Tuultaar
Sub.:  Elletuultaa               Elletuultaar
Imp.:  Min Tuultaa               Minna Tuultaar
SI. :  Min Elletuultaa           Minna Elletuultaar
Past :  Untulta                   Untultar
Sub.:  Elluntulta                Elluntultar
Imp.:  Min Untulta               Minna Untultar
SI. :  Min Elluntulta            Minna Elluntultar
Futr.:  Entulta                   Entultar
Sub.:  Ellentulta                Ellentultar
Imp.:  Min Entulta               Minna Entultar
SI. :  Min Ellentulta            Minna Ellentultar
P.P. :  Untultaa                  Untultaar
Sub.:  Elluntultaa               Elluntultaar
Imp.:  Min Untultaa              Minna Untultaar
SI. :  Min Elluntultaa           Minna Elluntultaar
F.P. :  Entultaa                  Entultaar
Sub.:  Ellentultaa               Ellentultaar
Imp.:  Min Entultaa              Minna Entultaar
SI. :  Min Ellentultaa           Minna Ellentultaar

Intransitive Verb: Aaltulta                              <- Probably will be
changed

the adjective root being used: HEST
            S.                        Pl.
Adj.:  Vantulta

the roots being used for the comparison: VET & MIK
Basic comparison structure:
_an_ A _key_ je-B

A = Vette
B = Mikke

For more than{
  an Vette anka Jemikke
LIT:   A is more than B
Trans: A is better than/more than/greater than...
NOTE:  Add adjective in front of the key to show such things as Swifter Then
}

for less than{
  an Vette alla Jemiike
LIT:   A is less than B
Trans: A is worse than/less than...
NOTE:  Add adjective...
}

superlated roots: HEST
for most{
  altaheste > possibly shortened to alteste ( not likely tho, for there may
be a word "este" or such )
}

for least{
  andaheste > " andeste
}

The Negator...   against root: HEST
  Nelleheste

The Softener... used in the example _Mikkendil_ ( All. noun case ).
The original Mikke, added with the softener -en-, and the -e on Mikke
displacing the -e- on the softener, then adding the Allative ending, you get
Mikkendil.

I don't think I will have any diclensions beyond the first ( if you even
want to call it a declension ).
I may create a second for odd roots or for natural intransitive verbs ( if
it is actually necessary, I really don't know if it is, the idea just came
to me ).

So here, to conclude, is the list of all the words I made on my trip up to
Virginia, with the possible root next to it ( very distinguishable, but,
here is the format: Word : ROOT ).

Tulta:           TUL
Mikke:           MIK
Hesta:           HEST
Elquens:         ELQUE or ELQ or ELQU
Eru:             ERU
Ambar:           AMBA or AMB
Mettar:          METR or METT or MET
Orrin:           ORRI or ORR
Huuva:           HUV or HUUV
Anna:            ANN
Tekko:           TEKK
Sami:            SAM or SAMI
Pyo:             PYO
Turil:           TUR or TURI
Khaar:           KHAR or KAAR or KAR or KHAAR
Essen:           ESSE or ESS
Tarja:           TARJ
Parma:           PARM or PAM
Vardar:          VARD or VARDA or VAD
Tullumar:        TULL or TULUM or TULU or TULM
Quet:            QUET
Lumba:           LUMB or LUMBA or LUMA or LUM
Marda:           MARD or MARA or MAR
Kiryamo:         KIRYA or KIRYA or KIRY or KIR
Carna:           CARN or CAN
Varna:           VARN or VAN
Alassa:          ALAS or ALASSA or ALS
Numalta:         NUMA or NUMAL or NUMALT or NUMAT
Inta:            INT
Auta:            AUT
Mikta:           MIKT
Silla:           SIL or SILL
Khorda:          KOR or KORD or KHORD or KHOR
Masenna:         MASEN or MASE
Olossa:          OLOS or OLSO
Menalta:         MENALT or MENAT
Akhalla:         AKAL or AKHAL
Rooma:           ROOM or ROM
Nuuma:           NUUM or NUM
Tarmana:         TARM
Gonda:           GOND
Atala:           ATAL
Gimila:          GIMI or GIMILI
Dagga:           DAG or DAGG
Nana:            NAN
Edhella:         EDEL or EDHEL
Adanna:          ADAN
Mindorna:        MINDO or MIND
Gwanur:          GWANU or GWAN or GAN or GANU
Altyellie:       ALTYEL
Harya:           HARY or HARYA
Nogol:           NOG or NOGOL
Benna:           BENN or BEN
Henna:           HENN or HEN
Kenna:           KENN or KEN       Notice a pattern?
Menna:           MENN or MEN
Henna:           HENN or HEN
Nenna:           NENN or NEN
Genna:           GENN or GEN
Garamasta:       GARAM or GARMAST or GARAMAST
Lichonda:        LICHON or LICH
Mija:            MIJ
Fiira:           FIIR
Imba:            IMB
Enka:            ENK
Janna:           JANN or JAN
Hotha:           HOTH or HOTT
Finna:           FINN or FIN
Esjar:           ESJA
Dolda:           DOLD
Salcha:          SALCH or SACH
Lhuunda:         LHUUND or LUUND or LHUND or LUND
Tinka:           TINK or TINIK
Leba:            LEB
Nallesta:        NALLEST or NALLES or NALLET
Mirra:           MIRR or MIR
Tunna:           TUNN or TUN
Forodra:         FOROD or FORORD
Tolta:           TOLT or TOL
Hiril:           HIR or HIRI or HIRIL
Aandenna:        AANDEN or AANDE   (NOTE: this would be considered an
intransitive verb because the Š ( aa ) that leads the word )
Puuara:          PUUA or PUUAR or PUAR or PUA
Taalar:          TAAL or TAALAR
Remma:           REMM or REM
Autha:           AUTA or AUTHA     (NOTE: the TH in this example is
pronounced like Latin would ( not English ), to add a puff of air after the
T, this is so because after the vowel O, TH is treated this way )
Glinta:          GLIND or GLINT
Anorna:          ANORN or ANOR or ANRO
Ithilliar:       ITHILI or ITHILLI
Mithra:          MITHR or MITHRA or MITTRA
Minasta:         MINAST
Firithanta:      FIRITHAND
Kervanta:        KERVAND
Danka:           DANK
Veda:            VED or VEDA or VET
Narna:           NARN or NARAN
Alaga:           ALAG
Borgillia:       BORGIL
Neledha:         NELEDH
Tinnu:           TINN or TIN
Dimmu:           DIMM or DIM
Borgiir:         BORGII or BORGIR
ArnŽa:           ARNE
Niinuina:        NIINUI or NINU or NIINU
Donnta:          DONND or DONNT or DOND or DONT
Melda:           MELD or MELED
Torta:           TORT or TORD
Losta:           LOTOS or LOSTO
Neldana:         NELDA or NELED
Khirrina:        KHIRRI or KHIRNA
Portanna:        PORTAN
Dannatha:        DANATH
Romanna:         ROMAN
Nestillia:       NESTIL
Melbatha:        MELBATH or MELBETH
Hampi:           HAMPI or HAMP
Hampatta:        HAMPAT
Meldyatta:       MELDYAT
Miste:           MIST
Ungolle:         UNGOL
Audrie:          AUDR             <- This means Beautiful, Gorgeous, Pretty,
Magnificiant...  ^_^
Audannesti:      ?AUDANNEST?
Aumekka:         AUMEK
Audresta:        AUDEST
Folgenne:        FOLGEN
Mualte:          MUALT or MUALAD
Haryette:        HARYET
Loome:           LOOM or LOM
Auda:            AUDA
Auta:            AUTA
Aurdienna:       AUDR        this is just another form of the word Audrie...
Tinte:           TINT or TINIT
Mahallasse:      MAHALAS
Malmende:        MALMENET
Hinalgo:         HINALG or HINAG
Yasse:           YASS
Jatte:           JATT or JAT
Linndolgo:       LINNDOLG or LINNGOLOG
Oomenta:         OOMEN or OOMEND           This is a verb, meaning Battle,
Fight, not a big war, but just part of it.

I apologize for possibly repeating some of the words...

I hope that will do good for you that want to see of the words.
NOTE: only two of the words have meanings, which you have seen.

So, give me your thoughts...

Naamarie,
Hantale,
Eruanno