I don't know of any conlanging examples, though it looks like a strategy
that AllNoun-type languages would use.
However, it seems very similar to something used in Biblical Hebrew for
subordinate(?) clauses, for instance:

vayehi bekhitevo et haseifer, vayomer hasar "dai!"...
it was as he was writing the book, that the officer said "enough!"....

vayehi = (it) was
be = in/with
khitevo = his writing
et = direct object
haseifer = the book
vayomer = (he) said
hasar = the officer
dai = enough

That phrase seems all right to me, although maybe Dan Sulani knows
something i don't....

-Stephen (Steg)
  "You will begin to touch heaven, Jonathan, in the moment
  that you touch perfect speed.  And that isn't flying a thousand
  miles an hour, or a million, or flying at the speed of light.
  Because any number is a limit, and perfection doesn't have
  limits.  Perfect speed, my son, is being there."
                    ~ _jonathan livingston seagull_