> Date:         Wed, 10 Jan 2001 11:13:35 +0100
> From:         Irina Rempt <[log in to unmask]>
>
> On Tue, 9 Jan 2001, Herman Miller wrote:
>
> > On Tue, 9 Jan 2001 16:40:52 -0500, Roger Mills <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
>
> [International Conlang Day]
>
> > If it's June 10, a Sunday, I might be able to make it over there. I doubt
> > I'll be able to take a day of vacation any time in July.
>
> Well, if we can persuade someone to take all the kids for a long
> weekend in term-time...

I just checked the discussion from back in March, and the two
possibilities mentioned were the weekend June 15-17 2001, and July 18
2001 (a Wednesday).

July 18 had the support of And Rosta, and mid-June of John Cowan, if I
read the messages right. Since they were the only ones around back
then, perhaps they should agree on a date.

(Personally I prefer July 18, if only because it's a firm date).

By the way, if it's to be an international CONLANG day, it won't do
for us all to go to one country. (Not that I'd be able to go on either
date anyway, as the situation looks now).

Lars Mathiesen (U of Copenhagen CS Dep) <[log in to unmask]> (Humour NOT marked)