Daniel Andreasson wrote:

>andrew wrote:
>
>> It would be to have an International Society for Linguafiction.
>> Even if it only existed to bring out a yearbook on Conlang's Day.
>
>Speaking of that. When _is_ the Conlang Day? What date did
>we arrive at for celebrating the Conlang List 10 Year
>Anniversary? July 10th 2001? Couldn't we announce this to
>be the World Conlang Day? Every year, I mean.

Yes, when? Inquiring minds want to know.

I've lost the discussion about the 10th anniversary, but JUNE 10th sticks in
my mind???  If JULY, tanto meglio.  On this occasion, I herewith volunteer
my house/large deck/yard for Midwest festivities (or whatever)-- in lovely
Saugatuck Michigan, an amusing arty-farty resort on the shores of Lake
Michigan, with a beautiful beach.  (That is, the town, not my house, has a
beautiful beach.)  Perhaps we'll all have our T-shirts by