Yoon Ha Lee wrote:
> And I had a friend once whose handwriting was so illegible (except to
> himself) that a teacher suggested he bring in a typewriter.

In Elementary School, *every* year, except 5th and one six-weeks of 4th,
I missed honor roll because of "penmanship", which always frustrated
me.  In the summer between 3rd and 4th grade, I broke my arm, and
therefore, for the first grading period, I wasn't graded on penmanship,
as I couldn't write.  Can't remember how I did assignments tho.  And my
5th grade teacher didn't believe in keeping me off the honor roll for
that, and so just gave me a B- for penmanship.

--
ICQ: 18656696
AIM Screen-Name: NikTaylor42