Roger Mills wrote:

> Robert Hailman wrote:
> >Of course, if we can do it in Toronto, that'd be better from my
> >perspective, if it's not to far out of the way for anyone else.>
>
> Not a bad idea at all--- an immensely civilized city.

Indeed, I certainly like it. I wouldn't have to travel (much, at any
rate) which makes it best for me. What say the rest of the list?

Anyways, if anything does happen in Saugatuck, that's a tad iffy,
because it's still 5 hours on the train, never mind waiting for it. It
could easily take up more time than I have, especially if we do this on
July 18th.

--
Robert