En réponse à Barry Garcia <[log in to unmask]>:

> [log in to unmask] writes:
> >I'm liking Javier a lot.
>
> Me too. And what a better way to fool people into thinking i'm hispanic
> (since people who see me automatically think I am)?
>
> (my pic is here, btw:
> http://student.monterey.edu/dh/garciabarryjames/world/doobie2.jpg)

Indeed, you look quite hispanic to me, and nice-looking :) .

> >Boku wa, Dagurasu Kooraa (which female colleagues would truncate to
> >"Dagu-chan"). Totally "da-me!"
> >
> >Kou
>
> Not knowing more Japanese than food names, what exactly does all that
> mean, pray tell? :)

I (first person masculine) am Douglas Koller (i don't know what da-me means at
all :) ).
-chan is a diminutive suffix used after truncated names, mostly by young girls
to name their female friends and their sempai (boyfriend).

By the way, my name would be kurisutofu guranshiru in katakana (if that's not
distorting then I don't know what it is :) ).

Christophe.

http://rainbow.conlang.free.fr