From: "Yoon Ha Lee"

> ObConlang: Do your conlangs have different written styles--calligraphy,
> "print," "cursive," other?  I haven't worked with my conscript long enough
> to figure out a "fast" cursive way of writing it, but give it time....

Géarthnuns has a "print" and "cursive" form of its own alphabet. Shapes are
close enough to Roman and Cyrillic forms that I can write with a speed
comparable to English. Two or three "fonts" are out there as well. There is
a calligraphic form which looks rather Fraktur-like, but since I've never
used a Western-style calligraphic pen, I've only done the Lord's Prayer and
an alphabet primer, outlining the forms in pencil and then filling them in
with a flair pen. Amateur hour. I see this form, however, like Fraktur in
its heyday, as the standard used in the majority of Géarthnuns newspapers
and serious literary works.

Kou