> On Sat, 20 Jan 2001 18:29:21 -0500, Nik Taylor <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
>
> >Mayhap we should do translations this of in our conlangs?

Here's my contribution, subject to change with out notice since the
language is still in flux.

In Diom:

Trema piaei bongytal !     (You) make the hammer to fall !

tre-m-a               piae-i       bong-yt-al
[make-2nd/plur-imper] [fall-infin] [to pound, hit - instrument with which
to verb - accus.]

or if you prefer:

Piaezhond bongylt.         May the hammer fall.

piae-zh-ond          bongylt.
[fall-3rd/sing-opt] [to pound, hit - instrument with which to verb]

Someone should collect all of these up. I would like to see a list of them
to compare the various languages. Perhaps I'll do that tonight when I get
home from work.

David Stokes

Ampiros sernost sharusae, vi at Enfors Vilandenae, vi je tais zhangoln.
The Empire's greatest strength is not the Iron Army, but its language.