Am 02/02 12:13  Patrick Dunn yscrifef:

> > Give me an excuse to release version 1.1 *hint*
>
> Also you need to include "pagan" under religion.

Hmmm, I'm trying to think of a way of indicating "holds lay office in R
but is not an ordained faithworker" (in my case Presbyterian Elder).
This may not effect a significant number of conlangers but if it does
then I would suggest R:+++.

- andrew.
--
Andrew Smith, Intheologus                       [log in to unmask]

Hey, these instructions are in three different languages...
It starts in English, but then it goes into French and Spanish...
It's hard to believe this model is for ages six and up...
You have to be tri-lingual just to read the instructions...
 - Hobbs, Weirdos from Another Planet.