On Tue, Feb 06, 2001 at 03:04:39PM +0200, Tero Vilkesalo wrote:
[snip]
> That brings to my mind that conlangs could theoretically have a case for
> virtually anything. How do you people see this? If the conlang uses cases, we
> could indicate an important expression in an artificial case.
[snip]

I remember talking about this once: you could have a conlang that uses
suffixes for case markings, and then have a way of constructing new case
suffixes to derive new meanings. Then you'll have a theoretically infinite
number of cases :-)

Roasting my brains over a slow fire. Please do not interrupt this process.