Ok, I will give this a try.

a. Math - English or German (Depends on what I am thinking about)

b. Cry - Depends on where I am and what it is about.

c. Pray - I like to pray in french, but it really depends.  Praying in
German has always felt strange, but I can do it when necessary for others
to understand.

let me add one here..

d. Dreaming - I have rarely used Russian other than reading  since I
learned it, however, I often find myself dreaming in Russian.  Have I been
brainwashed. (I learned Russian when in the US Army at the Defense
Language Institute.)  Strangely, I have also dreamed in my co-lang,
Aeldurion.  Quite often my dreams involve people speaking several
languages.

Levi

Spirit Bear (ShinZui Guma)

Naturally of course... as our Creator intended!

Levi Caddell
w3.one.net/~levica
ICQ: 19541914 (PapaBare)