On Sun, 4 Feb 2001 08:54:45 +0100 Boudewijn Rempt
<[log in to unmask]> writes:
> If you don't want to see the little boxes, you might want to install
> Microsoft's Arial Unicode font, and choose that in the
> file/preferences dialog, application tab, font button, and in
> all the configuration/rendering styles entries.
>
> Exiting is simple: file/Quit, the toolbar button with the circle
> with
> the vertical line or just alt-F4.
> Boudewijn Rempt  | http://www.valdyas.org
-

I'm using Windows 98, second edition.
Okay, but what about the Python dos-prompt box?  It seems stuck at that
"environment variables" thing, with no way to exit it, so it just keeps
sitting there on my screen after i exit Kura.

-Stephen (Steg)
 "strength and glory are her clothes, and she will have the last laugh."
     ~ _eishet hhayil_