Andreas Johansson skrev:

> Hm what about this: A lang where the only difference between
> the following sentences 'd be the case inflextion on the wrod
> for "wall":
>
> He walks to the wall (and stops there).
> He walks into (the inside of) the wall.
> He walks from the wall.
> He walks out from inside the wall.
> He walks inside the wall.
> He walks through the wall.
>
> Is there any natlang with sufficient cases for this?

Probably some of the Caucasian languages, though I don't
have any examples. Many of those languages have cases that
are a combination of one positional part and one movement
part.

And iirc ajinkwai's Draqa does something similar.

daniel

--
<> Daeselaidh goddi mis giall! <> [log in to unmask] <>
<>              Lwodadh giall! <> Daniel Andreasson           <>