On Wed, 7 Feb 2001 17:19:32 +0200 Dan Sulani <[log in to unmask]>
writes:
>                     a.  count (or do arithmetic) in
>                     b.  cry in
>                     c.  pray in (or whatever you do in times of
> great inner turmoil)

> Dan Sulani
-

Hrrm...
a. English (i have never been able to do math 'fluently' in any other
language; i can understand numbers in Hebrew, but ever since i was absent
the two days we learnt Spanish numbers in highschool, i haven't been able
to count fluently in any other language.  although i count on my fingers
in finger-binary in Rokbeigalmki)
b. don't remember... i think i just make non-language noises... what do
you mean by crying in a language?
c. Hebrew

i knew i was confused!  :-S  :-)

-Stephen (Steg)
 "your closeness, and the closeness of the sea, have stolen my sleep..."
     ~ "bo'i kala"