[log in to unmask] wrote:

> Is there anyone who has a fairly detailed description of a language (on a web
> site, for instance) which I could include in the conlang book I'm working on?

My conlang has a case that I've called "directional", for lack of a
better term. It is the counterpart of the locative case, used for an
item (any item) that is in motion (any kind of motion). I suppose you
could call it simply "lative", since the prefixes would refine its
meaning too much, but for some reason that looks silly to me.

> Also, what cases (with descriptions) should I add to this list, which will be
> part of the glossary, and what is the difference between sub/superessive and
> sub/superlocative?

I suppose there may be some subtile difference, but I can't seem to come
up with one.

--
Daniel Seriff
http://members.tripod.com/microtonal

Si me iterum insanum appelles, oculum alterum tuum edem.
Wenn du mich nochmal verrückt nennst, werde ich deine andere Auge essen.