On Thu, 8 Feb 2001, Andreas Johansson wrote:

> >Or worthwhile to learn *some* form of social skills.  <rueful look>  God
> >only knows I *suck* at social situations.  It's a form of intelligence I
> >wish I had!
> >
> >YHL
>
> You're not alone. I'm pretty low on EG too, and it doesn't help one bit that
> there seem to be no such thing as a girl that share my interest in natural
> science, math, history and linguistics (for some possibly good reason, I
> know alot of techy/nerdy/downright weird guys who're at least as badly
> affected as I) ...

<cough, cough>  I'm a girl.  I like physics (though I confess I suck at
bio and never had any real opportunity to take chem), I'm a math major, I
was *almost* a history major (military history!) and as for linguistics,
well, I'm here.  If you think *you* have it bad, I get the "you're too
abnormal to be believed" treatment from most other women and from a good
many men.

YHL