On 13 Feb 2001, at 19:11, [log in to unmask] wrote:

> In a message dated 2/13/01 8:59:48 AM Central Standard Time,
> [log in to unmask] writes:
>

> > No Kiddin'! I always bring some wasabi on a boat I know shooters
> > are on. Can't beat a fresh lunch on the way back in. It's even more
> > fun if there are some folks on the boat that are green around the
> > gills from the chop... :-)
> >

> Mike,
>
> Thats mean buddy 8^)
>
> Ray

Won $20 last time by insuring that over 2/3 of the boat fed the fish
on the way back in. I gave it to the DM though. He had to clean up
what didn't make it over the side.   :-)

~~~~~~~~~
Mike
North Alabama Association of Technical Divers
members.home.net/mwallace61/main.htm
www.tech-diver.com
~~~~~~~~~