Last time I went out I didn't manage to eat before going on the boat.
I felt pretty bad the whole time, and then I though "this is it".  I
went to the railing, looked down, and suddenly, my mouth was filled
with saliva (it had been very dry all morning), and I though "here it
comes".  It didn't though, and suddenly, I felt fine.  That's the
closest I've come to actually puking on a dive boat.  It would be
poetic justice too, seeings as I'm usually the one betting high
numbers and then telling green passengers about the porkfat remedy.

Cheers.

~

--
Paul B.