In a message dated 2/13/01 6:08:16 AM Central Standard Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

<<
 So, you might think it's sad, but others won't.....

Karla,

Thats exactly what I was thinking when I read his post. I guess this guy (if
he has ever eaten fish) thinks they commit suicide.

I understand that type of thinking if one only does resort type diving where
animals are more like pets than game. In the open water they are far from
pets and (grouper especially) takes alot of skill and usually the willingness
to spend the whole dive (in 100+fsw) just to get a shot.

Ray