In a message dated 2/13/01 8:00:07 AM Eastern Standard Time, [log in to unmask]
writes:

<<
 I understand that type of thinking if one only does resort type diving where
 animals are more like pets than game. In the open water they are far from
 pets and (grouper especially) takes alot of skill and usually the willingness
 to spend the whole dive (in 100+fsw) just to get a shot.

When I dive the Sea Emporer, I don't shoot.  There are "pet" fish there.

I have a limit to the size of the fish that I take.

I was one  the Qualman tugs the other day, and chased a grouper for 45
minutes, and still didn't catch up with it....too bad tooo.....he was about
30lbs, and about 36inches....would have made lots of steaks....

Karla

Karla Clinch
Dog Training By Karla
Ft. Lauderdale, Florida