From: Scuba diving discussion list [mailto:[log in to unmask]]On
Behalf Of Karla Clinch
Sent: Wednesday, February 14, 2001 5:14 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: SIGNOFF SCUBA-L Come on guys!

Guys,

Let it go!

I would have been furious too, if I had opened it, and infected my
puter....but I didn't.

But I understand why folks would be upset

Ted, take their being upset with a grain of salt, and let it go.  Life goes
on.

Dang, If I had a dime for every time I was called an asshole, or something
worse, I would have more than enough money to pay for a lifetime of
diving.....

Can we go back to diving talk??????Pretty please??????

Thanks in advance.

Karla Clinch
Dog Training By Karla
Ft. Lauderdale, Florida