All,

I have a week to spend in April.  I, obviously, want to go diving.  'er
indoors wants to do some diving, but also wants to sit on the beach.

I want to something a little challenging, she enjoys wrecks, but also likes
fish (I think fish get in the way of the wreck!)

One suggestion is Grenada as there is the wreck of the Bianca C.

Any other ideas?.....

Cosma Papouis
     Technical Services

Solution 6
     [log in to unmask] - Short Messages to my Phone
     Switchboard        :- +44-(0)20-8997-5500
     Main Fax           :- +44-(0)20-8991-0535
     Direct Line & Fax  :- +44-(0)7092-213252

visit http://www.solution6.com
visit http://www.eccountancy.com
Everything for accountants

This email message (and attachments) may contain information that is confidential to Solution 6. If you are not the intended recipient you cannot use, distribute or copy the message or attachments. In such a case, please notify the sender by return email immediately and erase all copies of the message and attachments.  Opinions, conclusions and other information in this message and attachments that do not relate to the official business of Solution 6 are neither given nor endorsed by it.