                    Karla  Clinch
                    <Dogtrner1@AO        To:     [log in to unmask]
                    L.COM>               cc:
                                         Subject:     Re: [SCUBA-L] Planning a shore dive

>In a message dated 2/15/01 11:49:54 PM Eastern Standard Time,
>[log in to unmask] writes:

><< What's the difference in getting sand in a new reg or an old one?
> Learn to gear up without getting your regs in the sand.
 > >>
>I do gear up without getting sand in.  It's getting out of the water,
where I
>have the problem.

Use a bungee round your neck to preven the DV dangling.

>I use my other regs simply for other diving.  That way, I don't have to
worry
>about them.  I have or will have tune ups done more on my beach regs, than
>will my other regs---which I have done about once every 4 months right
now.
>My beach regs will be done about once every 3 months.

>Karla Clinch

why do you have them done every 4 months?,  if you are doing that much
diving then perhaps you need to go on a DV maintenence course?

It must cost you a fortune!

Cosma

visit http://www.solution6.com
visit http://www.eccountancy.com
Everything for accountants

This email message (and attachments) may contain information that is confidential to Solution 6. If you are not the intended recipient you cannot use, distribute or copy the message or attachments. In such a case, please notify the sender by return email immediately and erase all copies of the message and attachments.  Opinions, conclusions and other information in this message and attachments that do not relate to the official business of Solution 6 are neither given nor endorsed by it.