In a message dated 2/16/01 3:40:18 PM Eastern Standard Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

<< re you talking tune-ups or servicing?  Whatever.  If you need to have your
 beach regs done every three months - and your others every four months -
 then you're not ready for your instructor course.

 Strike >>
Tune ups.

And wwhy are we basing it on months?  I personally base mine on the number of
dives I am doing.

Lets' face it, not servicing or having our gear checked on a very regular
basis is stupid, and can cost either you or someone else their life.

If you can afford to dive, you can afford to have your gear checked out.

Karla

Karla Clinch
Dog Training By Karla
Ft. Lauderdale, Florida