Which is why if you are going to rent, you rent it from a local store and
take it with you.
----- Original Message -----
From: "David and Judith Andrews" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Sunday, February 18, 2001 9:05 PM
Subject: Re: FYI - Cozumel Conditions

id rent but the gear i got in cozemel was crapt. it leaked the entire time
and my vest couldnt keep air. i figure itd be safer to buy and then id know
the equipment. id rather be safe than sorry. couldnt i buy a configuration
thats diverse enough i could do all aspects of diving?? ive done some
reading, the web site you gave me. they suggested you stay above 60ft for
awhile untill you get use to diving. but couldnt you use the same for most
dives?? im new to this and dont know too much info about the sport yet, but
im learning. its not like flying rc planes/heli's. but i wouuld appreciate
as much info as posslible. thanks, tim.