This seems intuitive, but recent trick questions about pennies
falling off pieces of wood and folded-up wetsuits immersed in
barrels have me thinking twice about things.  If a diver is
neutrally buoyant, wouldn't a given BC provide the same amount of
lift no matter what combination of positively buoyant insulation
and negatively buoyant lead results in neutral buoyancy?  Or is
the issue more one of momentum?

Chris