In a message dated 2/15/01 11:49:54 PM Eastern Standard Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

<< What's the difference in getting sand in a new reg or an old one?
 Learn to gear up without getting your regs in the sand.

I do gear up without getting sand in.  It's getting out of the water, where I
have the problem.

I use my other regs simply for other diving.  That way, I don't have to worry
about them.  I have or will have tune ups done more on my beach regs, than I
will my other regs---which I have done about once every 4 months right now.
My beach regs will be done about once every 3 months.

Later,
Karla

Karla Clinch
Dog Training By Karla