hi - i went on my first dive there. i did the resort package and im hooked now. i can wait to get back this fall and looking forward to getting my open water certificate now. any suggestions on what name brand equipment i should buy?? thanks, tim.
----- Original Message -----
From: [log in to unmask]>Chuck
To: [log in to unmask]>[log in to unmask]
Sent: Saturday, February 17, 2001 9:44 PM
Subject: FYI - Cozumel Conditions

Conditions are great (tongue sticking out.)  Mid-80s sun shining dead calm water that was about 80F down to 100FSW.  Visibility was limited by available light and your imagination. Dve Palancar Gardens (almost no current) and Yucab (ripping current) today.  Went with Yellow Rose Divers for the first time. Nice boat. Too many people for my taste (17).  No real 'rules' laid down by he DMs.  EVeryone dove their own dive and people came up when they came up.  That part is nice (and unusual for Coz.)

CH