Frank George Valoczy wrote:

> Well here is what I have for warNalyaN q@l@ (i spelt it wrong in the
>
> Phonetics:
>
> vowels:
>
> a o u @ i

Why not use {e} for /@/?

> ll (welsh ll - ascii?)

/K/, incidentally, my latest conromancelang has that sound, written as
{tl}, with the voiced equivalent written {dl}.  Descended from clusters
of stop+l/r (hence the spelling, thru an intermediate phase of /tl/ and
/dl/)

> q - qw (bloody hell...the one below velar...i forget...)

Uvular

> Augmentative: -hya
>         /to/ "lake" ~ /tohya/ "(inland) sea"

How are /hy/ and /hw/ realized phonetically?  Are they simply /h/
followed by a glide, or are they, say, palatal and bilabial voiceless
fricatives?

> Diminutive I: -ko
>         /to/ "lake" ~ /toko/ "pond, pool"
>
> Diminutive II: - kocha
>         /to/ "lake" ~ /tokocha/ "puddle"

Do, Diminutive II is smaller than Diminutive I?

> process of an action: -wa
>         /maqak/ "to hunt" ~ /maqawa/ "the hunt, hunting"

Is -k an infinitive ending?

--
Cenedl heb iaith, cenedl heb galon
A nation without a language is a nation without a heart - Welsh proverb