In a message dated 3/20/01 6:22:31 PM, [log in to unmask] writes:

<< Why don't we add something about our musical tastes. >>

To add, I study literature and linguistics here at Berkeley.  I also write
fiction.  And I listen to bands like the Doors, Megadeth, Dream Theater,
Mazzy Star, Led Zeppelin, Van Halen, Aerosmith, the Meat Puppets, ELO, the
Scorpions, Iron Maiden, the Beatles, Queensr˙che, Pink Floyd, Cirque du
Soleil, Michael Nyman, for a few.  I didn't start studying linguistics or
inventing languages until last year ('round November).  I love Nabokov, hate
science, and like the color orange.  And so forth...

-Jenesis