Bac in the day I was a Mac man (I wish I still was!) I made fonts
Devanagari and Old Cyrillic and Glagolitic on the Mac, using ResEdit. It
just like drawing a picture in MacPaint...you just open the resource fork
of one font you already have and change the images...

On Fri, 23 Mar 2001, The Gray Wizard wrote:

> I use Fontographer which I bought several years ago.  Don't know if its
> available for the Mac and can't recall how much it cost.  I remember trying
> a shareware program who's name escapes me at the moment ( a senior moment I
> suppose).  It was cheap, but I gave up on it after trying to figure how it
> worked.  The docs were poor to nonexistent.  Fontographer worked quite well
> for me and I was able to create the tal eglar (amman iar's native script)
> fairly easily.
>
> David
>
> David E Bell
> The Gray Wizard
> www.graywizard.net
>
> Wisdom begins in wonder

-------ferko
Ferenc Gy. Valoczy

Suurt chugunikka peene ahjo suhe et toukka.

Virtual Votia - Vaddjamaa Internetaza: http://www.geocities.com/uralica
railways page: http://www.geocities.com/CapeCanaveral/3976/
25kV 50Hz: http://www.mp3.com/25kV50Hz