Hello Hugh, its this model ... I've been tracking them since the word came
out in DEMA ... its now available and the flood of orders has them
backlogged.  I've ordered one myself.

If anyone is in the market for a dive-logging computer, this computer is no-
frills functional ... its yet to be tested in the field, but its simplicity
suggests is functionality, for $75, about $100 with computer interface
cable and shipping:

http://www.reefnet.on.ca/products.html