Je 01:33 ptm 5/19/01 +0000, James CHANDLER skribis

>Kjell rote:
>
>>I clicked but nothing happened.
>
>Kjell, i seem to remember you saying this recently about another link i
>posted, yet when i click on the links i get thru instantly.  Are you sure
>your internet connection is working properly?

His internet connection is (or he couldn't have sent the e-mail), but the
connection between his e-mail client and his browser may not be. I would
not have been able to access your site by clicking on the URL in my
"Pegasus" client at work, but I had no problem at all doing so directly
from Eudora at home.

Kjell, try cut-and-pasting the URL into your browser's location box.

-- Don HARLOW

Branĉetoj nudaj
Antaŭ ĉiel' lazura
Lunon aĵuras.