> BTW, there's my sister (12... 13 in July) playing around with an encoding
> system looking like a first conlangish approach... indeed she says it is a
> language. She doesn't know about my secret vice... although she knows I'm
> interested in languages, so it shouldn't be emulation.

meh. I was making a 'language' at about 5. it was a family craze back then.
of course, I stopped before i started again.

 Tristan

http://zsau.cjb.net/
ICQ UIN: 108582052 (nick: -=redaxe=-)
MSN Messenger: [log in to unmask]

Did you know that hotmail won't let you have the email addresss
[log in to unmask], or the Name as 'Hotmail is Evil'? Only proves
the point, doesn't it.