In a message dated 5/28/01 9:55:10 PM, [log in to unmask] writes:

<< I have Corel Draw and working on a font for

my language.  If anyone has any experinece in designing

a script to write their language in or have any good

pointers I'd appreciate it >>

    I've made tons of fonts, but all on this program I have for Mac that
makes it ridiculously easy.  I don't have any webpages (don't know how to
make them), but if you have a Mac>Windows font converter, I could send you
some.  As for tips...none, unless you're working with a Mac.  Sorry.  :(

-David