daniel andreasson wrote:

> This makes for a nice translation exercise.
>
>    "Behold! From Hell's dark sisterhood am I,
>     and War and Death are in my hand!"

In ea-luna:
ma lape! numu peli-li-lamukae-lawa la, wa ata kida wa lu ie
la-gewa!

Sally Caves wrote:
> {and swords and warriors in my iron womb)
>
> (I added a line from the Gospel of Grorel)

In ea luna:
ei nuna wa nide ie la-kawa-umu

And all the details:

ma lape! numu   la  peli-li-lamukae-lawa ,  wa  ata
IMP-see! member I  *1-its-sisterhood-dark , and have

ie  la-gewa la ea-kida wa  ea-lu
loc my-hand I  the-war and the-death

wa  ata  ie   la-kawa-umu  la nuna     wa  nide
and have loc  my-womb-iron I  sword(s) and soldier(s)

*1 The underworld of ea-diwe. It's not particularly like
Hell, but it is the closest thing I've got for you.

--

Mia Soderquist
http://www.papasody.com