Ok..it's a bit late but here is the elenyo
translation:

ré! tuntinúna manaenhas manillús Fildyas ni a lé
gassan allá yachen yú eleht illé fann.

Note I translated hell as 'Fildya's home' as in Elenyo
culture Fildya, one of the deified brothers, is
responsible for all mischief in the word.

James
--- Josh Roth <[log in to unmask]> wrote: > In a message
dated 6/15/01 9:52:12 PM,