Shreyas Sampat wrote:
> These seem to be rare birds in the conlang world.  How many are there flying
> around?

Uatakassí is non-Human.  However, it's rather humanoid.  :-/

I'm currently in the speculation phase of a language for the People of
the South, a species living in the southern polar region of Terra Nova.
Terra Nova is far warmer than Earth, the polar regions are equivalent to
temperate zones on Earth, climate-wise.  Unlike all my previous
conlangs, it will not use human sounds, it may not even use sounds at
all.  I'm considering several possibilities.

--
Cenedl heb iaith, cenedl heb galon
A nation without a language is a nation without a heart - Welsh proverb